God's love, made evident in Christ, emerges in our fellowship and strengthens us individually, as a parish, and in our broader communities. In fact, when asked (CAT survey 2014), over 90% of parishioners believe that being part of the Trinity community has given new meaning to their lives.
We engage in a variety of activities that foster deeper connections with one another:
- Parish Committees (hospitality, buildings and grounds, finance)
- Women's Dinner Group
- Men's Lunch Group
- Trinity Book Club
- Annual Gala Benefit (dinner, silent and live auction, raffle, wine roulette)
- Annual Rummage Sale (with 2 other local churches)
- Social Events (past events include Game Night, Country/Western dinner with square dancing, Botanic Garden visits, Ravinia concerts, Downton Abbey High Tea)
- Formation Classes
- Every Sunday, after the Eucharistic service, we gather in Wolcott Hall for Coffee Hour. This ministry is made possible by volunteers who bring in food and make the coffee each week. A sign-up sheet is located in the choir forming room for those wishing to provide snacks and host coffee hour. For an information on how to host a coffee hour, .
Trinity excels at forming meaningful, lasting relationships. Our members are engaged with God's work and one another.